Our office is staffed Monday-Friday from 8 am to 4:30 pm. However, our after-hours managers and technicians are available at any hour to handle your emergency needs. Our flat rate pricing ensures that everyone is charged equally for every furnace and air conditioning service, regardless of how long the job may take. If you are a Maintenance Program Holder and need after-hours or emergency service, you are not charged any overtime rates.
C&C is your local, family-owned and operated Heating and Cooling provider, dedicated to “service after the sale.”
We Guarantee Your Satisfaction
• Hassle-free, 24-hour, 7-day a week emergency HVAC repairs
• Prompt, clean, reliable
• Factory-trained heating & cooling technicians
• Service & maintenance plans
• Environmentally safe contractor
HVAC Service Maintenance Agreements
We offer one-year maintenance agreements for virtually any home comfort system in your home. Typically the agreement includes one preventative maintenance inspection per year, as well as priority scheduling for other service requests, and discounted after-hours or emergency service rates.
If you are interested in purchasing a maintenance agreement, please fill out our form to Request a Maintenance Agreement Online, or call us at 800-564-3382, making sure to tell us that you would like to purchase a yearly maintenance agreement.
Rely on C&C to keep your System Running Efficiently!
Your Maintenance Program provides you with these benefits:
- Prevents expensive breakdowns, especially when your system is most needed
- Prolongs equipment life through regular maintenance
- Increases the overall operating efficiency of your system decreasing your operating costs
- Priority Customer Status means you will receive service within 24 hours
- Preferred Rate means discounted rates on parts and service
- Maintenance Customers do not pay overtime rates
Heating and A/C Maintenance
As we’ve known for over 45 years, Souderton, PA, Montgomery County and Bucks County experience some of the most extreme weather changes in the country! Our hot summers and frigid winters make owning a working HVAC system a high priority. That’s why it’s important to have a reliable and comprehensive Maintenance Agreement plan to ensure you’re comfortable when the seasons change.
HVAC Preventative Maintenance
We recommend heating and air conditioning maintenance twice a year, with periodical check-ups from the owner throughout the year. We advise owners not to attempt do-it-yourself repairs if your system is damaged or broken. It’s essential you receive the quality service, repairs, and maintenance you deserve, and C&C is always willing to work and provide that to our customers.
Please contact us to learn more about our Repair and Maintenance Plans below, and be sure to check out the additional products and services that we offer!